Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Saturday 25 April 2015

#MySexySaturday There would be nothing satisfying her hunger tonight...#erotic #excerpt

Welcome to the 89th week of My Sexy Saturday.

This week’s theme is Sexy Me Twice and this is where just once is not enough. Think lovers who can’t get enough of each other. Where they spend every waking moment together. And it’s in a very, very sexy way. 


This week I'm sharing a particularly graphic adrenaline fueled sex scene following up from last week's shoot out with the rival mob family. Randy and Holly try to erase the horror. 

EXCERPT: Law and Order : Crime and Chaos (Always Cambridge Book 4)

“More! Please. More!” She begged. She grasped my chin and began to devour my mouth again. “I want all of you, Randy,” she said, into my mouth.

“What more can I give, Hol?” I asked dragging my mouth from hers. Still connected, I kissed my way down her neck. She arched her back again, using the wall for leverage. She cupped her own breast and offered it up to me. I sucked her pebbled nipple into my mouth and she made the most mollified sound deep in her throat.


“Mmm.” She tasted sweet. I sucked the delicious nub and flicked it with my tongue, enjoying the clenching and quivering of her inside muscles as her arousal heightened in intensity again. She let go of her breast and reached down between us, fingering her clit. I wanted to take it into my mouth and give it the same attention I was giving her breast. I started to lower her legs, but she tightened them around me.


“No, don’t leave me,” she moaned.


“I wanna kiss you.” We began a battle of wills. I took her mouth to shut her up and began to demonstrate what I wanted to do to her. “Let me lick you,” I asked, when I felt her wilt. She cried out at my suggestion.


I slapped at the lever of the shower, turning the water off. I set Holly down and

removed what was left of my shirt and stepped out of my pants. I picked her up and took her into the bedroom. Both of us still dripping, I tossed her on the bed and spread her legs wide. She watched me until I tongued her wet slit. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly as I lapped at her. I slid my thumbs between her lips and held her open. Her swollen nub poked out. I flicked it lightly with my tongue, barely even making contact with the sensitive bud and was rewarded with another throaty groan. It sounded like my name. Not Mayhue’s name. Mine. I tortured her with my tongue, letting my soft strokes become more eager and heavier until she was writhing, her hips bucking as she came.

She scooted out from under me and we’d been together enough for me to know what she was after and I was more than willing to let her have at it. She pushed me onto my back and lowered her head, taking my cock between her hot lips. She sucked me with her talented mouth and stroked me with her hand, using the two in tandem bringing me to the edge of orgasm. I grabbed her by the hair. I wanted to come inside her. She knew what I wanted. She straddled my hips and guided my quivering dick into her slick heat. She rode me. I came almost instantly, but she needed more. She ground herself against me, seeking her own release. I had a feeling there would be nothing satisfying her hunger tonight.

  
 BLURB:

 The wheels of justice might turn slowly, but destiny's punishment can be swift and merciless.

    The Always Cambridge Series chronicles the life of Holly Cambridge through her tumultuous childhood, violent teen years into adulthood, and the consequences that stem from being the daughter of mob boss, Bill Cambridge.
    

In the next highly charged installment of the Always Cambridge Saga, all the men in Holly’s life come together in one common goal—to keep the woman they love alive.


Special Agent Alex Orton of the FBI prepares Holly for the rigorous court proceedings to come, where she will testify not only against her own family, but also against the Mayhue crime family, including Victor’s volatile and sinister older brother, Lorenzo.
    

However, in the midst of all the personal turmoil, Holly’s first love and former bodyguard, Randy Phillips, emerges from the chaos. He vows to not only stand by her through the trials, but accompany her into Witness Protection and her afterlife, if in fact they make it that far, as both the Mayhue and Cambridge crime families swear retribution.
    

But in a twist of law and fate, Lorenzo Mayhue is unexpectedly released from prison and lures Holly to the Mayhue Excavating warehouses under the guise of Victor.
    

Five people enter the storehouse, but only three walk out.

Hope you enjoyed this, intense snippet from the fourth book in the Always Cambridge Series, Law & Order : Crime & Chaos. Nothing sexier than a man laying it all on the line for his woman.

 Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge 
The Cambridge series should be read in sequence.
Check out the linky list below for all the MSS participants.
Have a Sexy Saturday!  

2 comments: