Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Thursday 8 June 2017

New in #AudioBook - Bangkok Noir: A BDSM Thriller by @LisabetSarai #erotic #suspense

Bangkok Noir: A BDSM Thriller
By Lisabet Sarai


Excessica, 2014 (ebook)
WordWooze Publishing, 2017 (audio book)

BDSM Erotic Suspense (Five flames, M/f, F/m and F/f)

Ebook: approximately 30,000 words
Audio edition: 3 hours, 28 minutes

Note this book does not have a HEA.



A Deeper Need

With the success of FSOG, power exchange stories have become wildly popular, but I've been writing BDSM since my first book, Raw Silk, was published in 1999. My own fascination with the topic is personal rather than market-driven; some of the most intense and meaningful sexual experiences I have ever had occurred in the context of a power exchange relationship. Those experiences changed me forever.

I find that erotic romance (including the all-too-famous trilogy) sometimes treats BDSM rather superficially. Fundamentally, BDSM is not about doing things: spanking, whipping, bondage, forced exhibitionism, or whatever. Power exchange is more a state of being, an ongoing psychic connection between the top and bottom which amplifies sensation and emotion regardless of who is doing what to whom. I know there are some subs who seek pain for its own sake, but I have a deeper need: the need to totally surrender to a powerful other, to trust him (or her) not just with my body but with my spirit. For me, BDSM is transformational and healing, more about devotion and respect, honesty and intimacy, than about pain or even pleasure. Meanwhile, in order to feel whole, a true dominant requires the sub's willing acquiescence to being controlled and used. Complementary needs, complementary fantasies – like pieces of a puzzle, each partner in the power exchange completes the other.

My latest release, Bangkok Noir, features several characters for whom power exchange is serious, even necessary. Some are dominant, some submissive, some both.

Like me, their kink is a fundamental part of who they are.

Blurb

Dark desires flourish in the glittering City of Angels


Diana Fanning, aka the Professor, runs The Academy, the only genuine BDSM bar in Bangkok. She's the first person police colonel Apichat Weeranwongsakul consults when a bar girl turns up brutally murdered, tightly bound, with clamped nipples and every orifice stuffed with sex toys. The colonel figures the killer might be one of her customers. But he has his own secrets. He needs Diana to satisfy his shameful dreams of being beaten and abused.

Meanwhile, a mysterious American named Sam stalks Nok, the lovely natural dominant who is the Professor's star performer. Nok is used to being the one in charge. She can't understand why she craves the discipline Sam administers.

As more women are slaughtered, always in kinky circumstances, the Professor finds herself in an exclusive world catering to the perversions of Bangkok's wealthy and well-connected. Simultaneously looking for evidence and satisfying her own lusts, she doesn't realize until too late that the power she's used to wielding won't save her from becoming the serial murderer's next victim.

Review Quotes

I devoured this story. Well written, perfectly paced and just the right amount of suspense and eroticism. When it was over, I wanted more. ~ D.C. McMillen, Amazon.

This book was a page turner of the highest order. Dark and broody, I loved every second! I just hope there will be more. ~ Erzabet Bishop, Goodreads.
                   


Buy Links (Audio)





Buy Links (Ebook)



Excerpt : X-rated

My first stroke took him by surprise. The leather whistled through the air and landed squarely across both buttocks. A scarlet trail erupted in its wake.

Apichat choked back a cry of pain and shock. I came around to look at this face. There were tears in his eyes.

"Too much?" I asked softly.

"Oh no, Ajarn. No. It just that it has been so long."

"So I should continue, then?"

He raised his eyes to mine. "Please, Ajarn."

My second stroke sliced clean and sharp across his shoulders. His body shook with the force of it, but he remained silent. The third blow painted red patterns across the backs of his thighs. His muscles clenched each time I struck, but still he made no sound.

Ten strokes. Twenty. His skin began to look as though he had been barbecued. I paused to check his state, a bit worried. His eyes were closed. His tousled hair was matted against his sweaty brow. His breathing was deep and even. And his russet-colored cock was rigid as stone.

"Enough?" I whispered in his ear. He shook his head.

"More," he croaked hoarsely. "Please, more."

I gave him twenty more strokes. His buttocks twitched and his back arched each time the leather kissed him. My arms and back began to ache. I'm not young any more. Still, he offered his body to me, mutely asking for my power, my pain.

Finally, it was I who couldn't take any more. I unfastened the handcuffs. He crumpled to the floor. Was he unconscious? I crouched beside him, rolling him over on his back.

"Colonel? Are you all right?"

He opened his eyes and smiled, though his voice was a weak whisper. "Oh yes. Thank you, Ajarn." He let his eyes close again, exhausted, but his face was calm and relaxed.

There he was, simultaneously so vulnerable, and so strong. With that cock of his still rearing up between those sinewy thighs. I had no choice.

I reached for his trousers and rummaged once more in his pockets. As I hoped, I found a condom. I straddled his skinny body and lowered my slippery cunt onto his swollen organ.

About Lisabet

LISABET SARAI occasionally tackles other genres, but BDSM will always be her first love. Every one of her nine novels includes some element of power exchange, while her D/s short stories range from mildly kinky to intensely perverse.

You’ll find information and excerpts from all Lisabet’s books on her wesbsite, along with more than fifty free stories and lots more. At her blog Beyond Romance Beyond Romance, she shares her philosophy and her news and hosts lots of other great authors. She’s also on Goodreads and finally, on Twitter.  Sign up for her VIP email list and get first notice of all her releases and contests

1 comment:

  1. Hello, HK!

    I really appreciate your helping me to spread the word about the audio release. Thanks for being my guest recently, too. My readers loved your post.

    ReplyDelete